- NETA Leaded Tin Bronze (IS:318 Gr. LTB2) Globe Valve
- IS:778/84 Amendment Nos. 1 and 2, Class 2
- Screwed in Bonnet
- Inside Screw
- Rising Stem
- Integral Seats
- Screwed Female Ends conforming to IS:554 Parallel Threads
- Handwheel Operated
Hydraulic Test Pressure
– Body : 2.4 MPa
– Seat : 1.6 MPa
– Back Seat : 1.6 MPa
- The design of the Valve body is such that it provides ample resistance to distortion under the maximum cold working pressure.
- Minimum Flow way area through the seats is not less than 85 percent (Clause 7.1.2 of IS:778-1984 Amendment No. 1 & 2) & whereas flow way area at all other places through & between the ports of the Valve is not less than area of the circle equal to the nominal size of the Valve.
- Back Seat arrangement permits the replacement of the gland packing in fully open position while the Valve is under line pressure.
- Stuffing box is of ample depth for filling Gland packing.
- The ends of the Screwed Valves are in the form of hexagon to facilitate wrenching. The threading at the ends confirm to IS:554-1975 female threads. Other types of threads can be provided if specified in the purchase order.
- Loose Plug type Disc is provided to ensure self-alignment.
- Gland is of two piece design consisting of a sleeve sliding in the stuffing box secured by a screwed hexagonal gland nut.
A certificate shall be furnished stating that the Valves supplied conform to IS:778 – 1984 Amendment No.1 & 2.